Committed to Strengthening Communities Across America
Charter is dedicated to growing America’s economy and driving innovation so our customers can receive the information and entertainment they expect.
May 9, 2017
Serving over 26 million customers in 41 states, Charter Communications is America’s fastest growing TV, internet, and voice company.
Our customer-first approach sets Charter apart:
- We will grow our workforce in the U.S. by 20,000 employees in 4 years to provide the most innovative products delivered by superior customer service.
- We protect your privacy and don’t sell or share your web browsing history.
- We offer the fastest base broadband speed; 60 Mbps across our footprint and 100 Mbps in a growing number of markets.
- We offer an industry leading low-cost broadband to eligible low-income families and seniors.
- We have improved more than 8,850 homes across the country – with the goal of 25,000 by 2020 – through Spectrum Housing Assist.
Charter welcomes the opportunity to provide superior and innovative products and services to millions of Americans. By always putting the customer first, we are committed to strengthening communities across the country for years to come.